Archive for June, 2016|Monthly archive page
New Allen County, Indiana genealogy family history research “stuff” added to our www.acgsi.org web site in 2016 is listed here. Some items are public while some are Members Only. Volunteer time, membership fees and donations make it possible to keep adding more items online.
- Divorce case files from boxes 177-182, 1820s-1870s
- Funeral Card Collection through #15000
- Tom Mungovan Funeral Home images P-Z
- Vital record collection through #181
- First Christian Church membership register, 1911-1980s, R-Z
- St. John’s Evangelical & Reformed/UCC register, 1941-1982, pp. 1-37
Free Monthly Educational Programs
Second Wednesday evening September to May with 6:30 p.m. refreshments and social time. 7:00 p.m. FREE genealogy program in Meeting Room A at the Allen County Public Library (ACPL), 900 Library Plaza, Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Genealogy Technology Group
Third Wednesday evening September to May at 7:00 p.m in ACPL Meeting Room B. Round table discussion of anything related to genealogy research using the internet, computers, mobile devices, social media, software and much much more.
Web and Social Media Sites:
ACGSI web site: www.acgsi.org
WordPress blog: acgsi.wordpress.com/