New ACGSI Website “Stuff” for October 2016
New Allen County, Indiana genealogy family history research “stuff” added to our www.acgsi.org web site in 2016 is listed here. Some items are public while some are Members Only. Volunteers, membership fees and your donations of family research, time and money make it possible to keep adding more items online.
- Deed index includes 4,023 deed citations from the 1870s
- Marriage database contains over 33,000 records
- Death records through #18915 (1899-1900)
- Divorce case files from boxes 186-187, 221, 224-231 (1830s-1870s)
- Divorces from Circuit Court Civil Order Book P (1867-1868)
- Funeral card collection through #15283
- Constitution & bylaws
- Indian Village Community Assn. directory, 2002-2004
- Society membership directory, Oct. 2016
Free Monthly Educational Programs
Second Wednesday evening September to May with 6:30 p.m. refreshments and social time. 7:00 p.m. FREE genealogy program in Meeting Room A at the Allen County Public Library (ACPL), 900 Library Plaza, Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Genealogy Technology Group
Third Wednesday evening September to May at 7:00 p.m in ACPL Meeting Room B. Round table discussion of anything related to genealogy research using the internet, computers, mobile devices, social media, software and much much more.
Web and Social Media Sites:
ACGSI web site: www.acgsi.org
WordPress blog: acgsi.wordpress.com/