New ACGSI Website “Stuff” for December 2016
New Allen County, Indiana genealogy family history research “stuff” added to our www.acgsi.org web site is listed here. Some items are public while some are Members Only. Volunteers, membership fees and your donations of family research, time and money make it possible to keep adding more items online.
$40 for Forty – 40th Anniversary Donation
- Death records through #19356 (1901)
- Divorces from Common Pleas Order Book L, 1867-1868
- Marriage index maintenance – larger alphabetic sections subdivided to decrease page size
- Mungovan & Sons funeral home records, v. 3 (from Nancy K.)
- Sloan funeral home records, 1965-1974 (from Linda)
- December Lines
- Obituary index, March 1936-February 1938
- St. John’s Evangelical & Reformed/UCC register, 1941-1982, pp. 141-155
- Tri-State obituaries, 1964-1969, pp. 1-200, A-B
Free Monthly Educational Programs
Second Wednesday evening September to May with 6:30 p.m. refreshments and social time. 7:00 p.m. FREE genealogy program in Meeting Room A at the Allen County Public Library (ACPL), 900 Library Plaza, Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Genealogy Technology Group
Third Wednesday evening September to May at 7:00 p.m in ACPL Meeting Room B. Round table discussion of anything related to genealogy research using the internet, computers, mobile devices, social media, software and much much more.
Web and Social Media Sites:
ACGSI web site: www.acgsi.org
WordPress blog: acgsi.wordpress.com/