Membership in the Society is open to any person who is interested in genealogy and who has paid the appropriate dues. The annual membership fee is payable by July 1st of each year. The membership year runs from July 1st through June 30th. Prospective members should fill out an application form and send it to the Society along with their dues or use Online Ordering for Membership and Publications using PayPal.
The benefits of membership include:
- Allen County Lines Upon joining ACGSI, members will begin receiving the quarterly Lines publication by mail. Back issues of Lines in that membership year might not be available for mailing to those joining or renewing late, but are available in PDF format in the members-only section of our website.
- Free publication of queries in Allen County Lines
- Annual membership directory mailed to your home
- Voting rights at our society meetings
- Access to members-only content on our main website
Membership Application (PDF)